1. The alderwood footbed is not varnished so the foot is in contact with natural wood. Alderwood absorbs moisture and helps keeping the feet dry and happy during long working days.
2. Widths of instep vary so it is important to choose the right model and last. Choose a model with padded instep for extra support or wooden clogs with laces or adjustable straps for flexibility.
3. Each cowhide upper is carefully prepared and wet-lasted to give the wooden clogs maximum comfort and durability.
4. Indentation for the big toe for increased comfort when standing in your clog sandals.
5. Real nails are used instead of staples. Most Swedish clogs are made with staples but the nails give Troentorp their characteristic look.
6. The bottoms are constructed to promote even weight distribution across the foot. The raised heels and extra arch support help reduce lower back strain and discomfort for the legs and feet.
7. Our Ideal bottoms are constructed with a footbed of alderwood and a thick PU sole, which make the clog sandals softer and quieter to walk in.